Friday 21 May 2010

Normal service will be resumed

Hi everyone, just a quick line or two to say that I am hoping to get back into a somewhat more normal routine, now that the funeral is behind me.
The service went well yesterday and the church was packed out with Steve's friends, family and work colleagues - he would have been so pleased at the turnout. The sun shone all afternoon, (sun shines on righteous!)and we spent time afterwards reminiscing on old times, looking at the photos that I had collected and put together on a few boards. Many people have asked for various copies of these photos,so its nice that people still want to remember my beloved brother.

I am golfing in the morning and going to see my SU mummy Julie tomorrow evening in Footloose - looking forward to this!
Will post a card or two tomorrow so do pop back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.