Sunday 7 November 2010

CONVENTION!!

Well I'm home!! I have had a fabulous few days in the company of my fellow Jems. My SU upline - Julie and 3 SU sisters plus me, all travelled down to the Croydon Hilton on Thursday in readiness for Convention at Addington Palace. We met up with several other SU sisters and have spent two fabulous days together with 300 or so other denonstrators and Shelli Gardner the founder of Stampin up. We have done make and takes, swapped items with fellow demonstrators from the UK, France and Germany, and met some great people and made more new friends. We received all kind of goodies including a bag, stampsets, pen, pins, but better than all that more inspiration and fresh ideas for some fabulous projects.
I have not been home long, but after we have had dinner, I might just find some time to post some piccies from Convention for you to enjoy, so please call back later and take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.