Wednesday 10 November 2010

A few more of my photos

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I ran out of time.
In the morning it was my Gilroyd Community Centre Class, then I just had an hour with my Tuesday Ladies. I then went over to baby sis Anne-Marie's to take her birthday card and pressie. Got a bit carried away testing out one of her pressies. It was a Wii Fit - I found out that my fitness age is 9 years older than me!! The only consolation was that young Kate (her son's fiancee) had a fitness age 29 yes 29 years older than her. Might have to get one of these things and asee if I can't get younger!
Anyhow, after this it was over to Simon's with hubby to attend Lexie's 4th birthday party. It was a Princesses and Pirates party and we had been told we didn't need to dress up. Bit disappointed about that cos I could have used my Pink Princesss Cinderella outfit with tiara again!
From here Simon and I had to go straight to the Golf Club for the monthly Committee Meeting. That finished at 9:30, then I had to wait for Simon to drink his pint (or three!) before taking him home then dashing off home myself.
Needless to say, I was just too tired to blog, so watched Emmerdale and Eastenders on Sky+ then crawled off to bed.
So.... here are a couple more photos for you from Covention. When you've had enough, just let me know!
Here is the lanyard that we all received on arrival, with our name plate, and the special pins that I got.























Here are the Prizes that Lynda and I won in the "Prize Patrol"
Lynda won a stampset and a set of Stampin Spots and I won Artistic Etchings Stampset and the lovely DP.
Weren't we the lucky ones!























Look at the detail on the gift tag - it's beautiful - see those lovely rhinestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.