Wednesday 11 January 2012

Coral Calypso

This is a colour that I am not comfortable with at all, but I thought that I should try and use it (as I have a full pack of the stuff!)
Having played with it, I came up with a colour combo of Soft Suede, Coral Calypso and Very Vanilla. I had to cheat with the ribbon - its Early espresso, but it tones in really well. I have used DSP from the In Colour Paper Stack and Die cut Jane using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet. I love the a la carte Elizabeth stamp and think that the Just for you sentiment from Just Believe fits really well.
Blinged up with a little Dazzling Diamonds and there you are - not bad really.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, we are using this colour LOADS on Saturday, I will get you loving it by the end of the day!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too keen on this colour either, I don't 'do' any shade of yellow or orange but it is definitely growing on me, along with more mustard.Fab card, nice to see a card base made with it - I haven't been that brave yet lol !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.