Saturday 21 January 2012

Sally Jo's Inspiration Station

After seeing all Sally-Jo's creations last week at our All Day Training event (she had set up an inspiration station) it inspired Christine and me to have a go at making a man's card on a similar vein using French Foliage.
Colour Combo Vert Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.
The leaves were randomly stamped in Early Espresso onto the Early Espresso cardstock, then stamped again using Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint - you can't really tell from this photo - it was a miserable day yesterday and the light was bad (as is my photography!!)
Then the leaves were stamped again in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out. I think the rest is self Explanatory























I think that I will try taking another photo later today if the sun shines at all and then re post this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm into this now - thank you for training today - it was really good.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.