Tuesday 17 January 2012

Countdown to Sale-a-bration

Well folks - its only a week away to Sale-a-bration (starts 24th January) and I am sure that you are all wondering what goodies we can get when we spend £45 or when we are hostess to a workshop totalling £300.
As a SU Demonstrator, we are able to pre-order S-A-B stampsets AND this time there is also some Designer Series Paper to choose from - you won't be able to choose which ones to have - you'll want the lot!
Anyway - over the next week I'll give you a sneak preview of some samples made using SAB products just to give you a taster of what's in store.
You remember the little bag that I posted yesterday, well here is the little bag that we made at Training on Saturday using the S-A-B DSP.
Isn't it beautiful - love the colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.