Sunday 6 May 2012

3 cards for twins

I was recently asked by my friend Helen to make 3 cards ready for the birth of a set of twins due to be born on 20th April.
This date came and went, then last Wednesday I was told that the births were imminent - they were eventually born yesterday!!
I set to then to personalise the cards that I had planned.
I had to do one for the proud parents, one for the Grandma and Grandpa and one for their big brother,
I used a colour combo of Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.
I used various baby ribbons that I had in my stash and here are the results.


Had to re-do the front of this one as I had put Iva instead of Ivy!! Doh!!


These little teddy bears were all white and I have dyed them using Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue Re-inkers


Hope that they like them!!

11 comments:

  1. Kate, they are so lovely, how could they fail not to like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous trio of cards Kate, love the ribbon and teddy bears. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have been busy! All lovely as usual. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure they will love them....they are all beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, like the edging with the little baby items.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute just love them both , i am sure they will love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards I love them. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful personalised cards kate. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous Kate, lovely cards for twins.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, Kate what a nuisance having to redo the first front! Can see why it happened too, the previous name is Lila so brain looking forpatterns, I think! You gave so much pleasure, the people for whom you made the cards and then the recipients for each lovely card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.