Saturday 5 May 2012

Forever Young

My May Impressions newsletter inspired me to make this card.  It was love at first sight - which might be a little surprising as it's not a style that comes easy to me.
Stamp-set is Forever Young.  Card-stock is Gold, Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.
First Edition DSP, Stamp pads in Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake.
Chantilly crochet trim and Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon.  Antique Brad and Mini Vintage Tags.
Itty Bitty shapes punch, Scallop Circle Bigz die and Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.  Compulsory bling - basic pearls.
Phew that's some list - but happily I had everything I needed for the card.
I love it - what do you think?


                                                       And here's a close up


Can I just say a big thank you to my friend  Lyn who has taken these photos on her superduperphone,
just showing me how rubbish my camera is!!
I won't be rushing to the shops to buy one - I will plod on with my little point and press digital camera and spend the money on crafting goodies instead!!

12 comments:

  1. Fab-u-lous!!! I love it, the lay out, the colours the image... Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the antique feel of this card. Really would like to make one too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, I am loving the printed backing and the clock is brilliant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate this is just beautiful !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful kate I love the vintage look. Thanks for the little mention xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate wow so beautiful, love the colors, the clock is fabby xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Kate, I love the colours and the clock image is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful love the colours and the layers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Many thanks for teaching me how to make this card. C x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.