Saturday 26 May 2012

May thank you


Every month I make little thank you cards for my customers, and I don't write on them, then , 
if they wish, they can recycle them and send them to someone else. 
 Here is one of the ones that I made for this month.  Its very CAS, but I think effective. 
Onto a White 10cm square card base, I have glued a smaller mat of Blushing Bride card stock, 
that has been stamped with the swirl from Creative Elements in Riding Hood Red ink.  
The flower has been punched using the Twitterpated DSP (is this not lush!!!) and the Blossom punch,
 then smaller centres have been punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. 
 As I said before - simple but effective.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kate quite stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and what a lovely idea.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I just love the papers you have used they are so summery

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely thank you card... any one would be happy to receive it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Kate xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice are you!
    What a gorgeously simple but affective card! I love your work...
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely, the background is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful creation Kate :0) B xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.