Thursday 24 January 2013

Just for you Sue

Here's a card for a special lady who is an ex work colleague and comes to my Wednesday Class - Sue.
She and her husband were recently involved in a nasty car accident and consequently Sue  hasn't been to class, so here's a little card to let her know that we miss her and are thinking of her.
Take Care Sue!!


Colour combo is Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray and White
Stamp sets used: Summer Silhouettes,
sentiment from Just Believe.
Textured Impressions Fancy Fan embossing folder.
Modern label punch and Word Window punch used with sentiment.
All products Stampin' Up.

18 comments:

  1. I just love the colour combination and the card. Love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one said that's why sue hasn't been to class! Lovely card though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card as always Kate, loving the stamp and the gorgeous colours. I am sure that this will cheer Sue up.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Kate, love it. Hope your friend and her husband will be better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Kate. Your friend will love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! The colors are so fabulous and perfect together :)

    Hugs and love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty! I'm sure she will love it.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another beautiful card Kate.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card, lovely colours and image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty I am sure Your friend will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stylish,elegant and beautiful colour, I am sure your friend will adoreit. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this stamp and the colours are gorgeous too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. So pretty and such a nice tone of pink colour. I'm sure Sue will love it, and I hope that she recovers soon and will be able to re-join your class.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure this beautiful card will cheer her up no end xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is lovely too, love the image, embossing and colour and the layout is brill
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.