Sunday 6 January 2013

New Baby Card

One of my friends (Ann) phoned me the other day to say that
 she was a grandmother again and had another Grandson.
Here's the card that I made this morning for her.
Congratulations Ann!


It's also another sneak peek for you as I have used one of the free Sale-a-bration items again.
Watch this space as I will continue to give you tasters of the treats that are in store
for you during Sale-a-bration and if you want to get your hands on the little beauties, just email me and I'll be pleased to help!

16 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW it is FABULOUS and GORGEOUS, lOVE THE DESIGN OF THE CARD AND THE BLUE IS PREFECT, lOVE IT kATE. HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIFUL XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous ,love the design and colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful the colour is lush as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely CAS card. Really neatly done. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fabulous card..love the paper choice and design is out standing as always hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Kate I love the design and colour too.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kate, I love the fabulous design and the beautiful colour.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the layout and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love the layout and colour just perfect. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love the CAS layout and pretty baby blue. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kate, really love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous, I love that pattern
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.