Monday 16 October 2017

Brother-in-law's birthday

Today it's my Brother-in-law David's birthday (Chris's husband)
so I took the opportunity of using the Merry Patterns stamp set
(only available as a free Hostess gift during September and October!)
What do you think of this?

Front view open

Card closed for posting
Colour combo is a simple Pacific Point White and a splash of Crushed Curry
The Sentiment is cut using the Happy Birthday Thinlits die.

I am really pleased with this - hope David likes it!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning birthday card. The design is very effective. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful double Z card and love the candles and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kate. I love this style of card!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kate. Love the candles and the colours are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style. Great card Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh - great card, love the design and colours Kate. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute card! love z-fold cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - I might just send my Son another one!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.