Tuesday 3 October 2017

Leo's birthday

Today it's my Great nephew Leo's 5th Birthday -
this is Sister-in-law Chris's Grandson!



This is a card that I made at On Stage in Amsterdam, in April,
when we got to play with lots of items from the Annual Catalogue
 in advance of it's launch.
This little fox is die cut using the Birthday Friends Framelits
and the Birthday Memories DSP.
I have personalised it using the (Retired) Little Letters Framelits 
to cut out LEO as they just fitted nicely at the bottom of the card.

I think that Leo will like this one!!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kate, such a cute little character. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card Leo is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love the fox! I am sure Leo will love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the sweetest card, my friend! I love it!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.