Monday 16 July 2018

Missing You!

Today I have been making some cards for causes and was sorting through
some papers that Chris had sent for the ladies to make cards for Charities with.
I came across the DSP shown below and thought how beautiful it was.
It's sort of Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and gold, so that was the
colour combo I decided to use with it. 



 I cut the Stitched Labels Framelit out of Sahara Sand card stock, 
 then stamped the sentiment from the Oh So Eclectic stampset
and the floral motifs onto this in Memento Black ink.
I used the same motif for the top left and bottom right corners.
I think this is just enough as the paper is so beautiful it doesn't need anything else.

This card is going into my own little stash of cards for occasions
and I will make it again for my Cards for Causes box!!

5 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.