Tuesday 24 July 2018

Sue's Birthday today

Today is the birthday of one of the Thursday Class ladies - Sue, 
here's the card that I made for her.


The background is a piece of  Mulberry paper that hasSilver  butterflies and flowers on it -
you can see the silver on the photo, but don't think you can make out the pattern. 
I found an A4 sheet of it whilst I was rummaging around in my craft room,
 looking for something else and it took my eye - I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!!
This was layered onto  a black card mat, then layered onto a 7" x 5" White base card.
The sentiment is stamped in versamark and heat embossed with Silver Enbossing powder,
as are the little flower motifs.
I think that this looks rather elegant - dont you??

Happy Birthday Sue - have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the background and I am sure Sue loved it too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mulberry paper, not many use it here on this side of the pond. Your card is very stunning and glitzy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so elegant, Kate. I love the color xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.