Sunday 24 April 2011

Daisies#2 - Gerbera

This is the first time that I have used this Die. I needed to make quite a few birthday cards quickly before I go away on my holidays and this was just what I needed. I made a few in different colourways, but I think this is my favourite. The die for the gerbera is the Flower, Daisies#2, cardstock is Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango with Pear Pizzazz leaves and a centre covered in Champagne Glitter Glass using Crystal Effects. The background is made using the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots. God bless the bigshot!! How did we ever manage without it?
I think this card looks delicious - good enough to eat - Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.