Friday 1 April 2011

Just what I always wanted!

Well it's here at last - the Mini catalogue - and isn't it well worth waiting for.
We now have... the BIGSHOT Die-cutting (and embossing) system, plus several dies that are unique to SU, plus embossing folders and much, much more.
The card below demonstrates the Square Lattice embossing folder, which I have inked with Regal Rose before putting thru the Bigshot. Isn't the effect great.
I have also used the new "Four frames" stampset inked in Regal Rose and then punched out with the new Decorative Label Punch. I have stamped in Regal Rose tiny flowers using the new "Itty Bitty Bits" stampset and then punched the flowers out using the new Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.
I really went to town using a load of the new items from the mini on this card.
I haven't decided who is going to receive this yet, so I have left the punched Modern Label blank for the moment.
Right I had better get back to tidying the cubby hole and Utility room - the tiler is coming to measure up for the floor tiles later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.