Tuesday 12 April 2011

Man's Owl Punched birthday card

It's my neice's partner's (Matt) birthday tomorrow and I didn't have much time to spare today as I have been to Aquarobics and swimming this morning, my class is 1:00 p.m. til 3:00 p.m. and I am going golfing at 4:30 (providing it doesn't rain!)
So here is my quick card for a 30 year old fella.
It is the same as one I made previously using the SAB Punch Bunch stampset with the scallop square punch and I have punched out a co-ordinating owl.
Colours are the old favourites, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Cholcolate Chip!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kate. Gorgeous colour combo. I am sure it will be well received.

    Love Terri xx (one of your fellow Jems)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Kate - love the owl idea. xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.