Saturday 20 January 2018

Adam's birthday

Today is my nephew Adam's birthday 
- that's my baby sister, Anne-Marie's son
and here's his card.


Avery CAS card, but looks great I think, really bright, crisp and Cheerful.
I have used some retired DSP and matching cardstock for the background.

(I have resolved that I am going to use some of my retired Stampin Up stash this year 
and use it for making our Cards for Causes -as well as the occasional card for me to send too!!)
I have used the Happy Birthday Thinlits die (again!) which I find 
really useful for Men's cards, and Adam is cut using Little Letters Thinlits.
Happy Birthday Adam, sorry we cant be with you to celebrate tonight,
but hope you have a fabulous day!!

Had a superb Chinese meal with Maggie and Gerald last night!

5 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.