Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year

I know that you were expecting to see my Near Years card, 
but I thought I would show you my Christmas table flowers
before they breathe their last.
They have lasted well in our centrally heated home, 
but I wish I had thought to photograph them on the day they were 
given to me (by two of my Wednesday class ladies, Jean and Julie.)
Here's the table decoration I made with them


I love these flowers, thank you so much Jean and Julie - greatly appreciated!!
Now I really must make dinner dinner or Barry will start eating the table!!

I'll pop back later and post my New Year Card.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate the flowers are gorgeous and you have made a stunning table decoration with them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers Kate. Blessings for 2018. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.