Thursday 4 January 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

I liked the look of this stamp set  when I first saw the Sale-a-bration catalogue,
but once I had used it, I fell in love with it!!

Can you see why!!


Do you see the definition of the flowers, and wouldn't you think that 
this was a two or maybe even a three step stamp set?
Believe it or not, but that is a single impression of the flowers
using the FREE Sale-a-bration  Heartfelt Blooms stamp set.
At the risk of repeating myself, I LOVE it.
You can easily make a card in a short time, and it looks as though
it has taken ages to get the depth of definition shown here. 
The flowers are stamped in Sweet Sugar Plum,
the sentiment is from the same stamp set and is stamped in 
Pool Party onto a Stitched Shapes Framelits oval.
I have used a Layering Ovals scalloped die cut from Pool Party cardstock
and the ribbon is  Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon.

So if you need a card in a hurry, this could well be your go-to stamp set for the foreseeable!!
And don't forget between now and 31st March you can get this free 
with any £45 purchase'

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card that stamp is gorgeous it is just so pretty. I can see why your wanted it so much. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love you colour choice, such a change from all the Christmas colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I do love the blooms.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Kate. The lovely floral stamp looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty stamp detail and delicate colour Kate!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.