Saturday 17 April 2010

Always Artichoke

I started a thank you card last night, but was too tired to finish it, so I have finished it tonight and will post it tomorrow. I have used a colour that I haven't used before - Always Artichoke - and I think I like it almost as much as Old Olive. Luckily it is one of the colours that will still be with us in the Regals Collection. I think it looks very regal. Notice I have eventually used one of the little ribbon buckles from the Hodgepodge Hardware. I love these so much I am loathe to part with them. I have used the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet again and a retired stampset (I think this was the first hostess gift I earned from my first "Open House" last year) called A Little Bit of Happiness. The paper is the current Hostess gift Designer Paper.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for my card, it looks beautiful on my mantlepiece!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.