Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sorry!

Just a quick line to say sorry for not posting the last couple of days, but I have been so busy. Tuesday I went swimming, did my craft class, went to the market, then did Barry's tea before going to the Tuesday evening Ladies golf. After our golf we have a quiz, so by the time I got home, I was shattered.

Today I played golf (competition - Medal - strokeplay) we teed off at 10:28, and after 18 holes, we had a sandwich in the Club house and a drink, then back home to make tea and prep for tonights class. After that once again I am shattered.
Tomorrow I am playing with 3 friends at Pontefract Gold Club at 10:30. We will have a bacon butty before we tee off, and possibly a sandwich when we come in, but I suspect it will be nearly 5 o'clock before I get home. Then I have to make Barry's tea and prep for tomorrow nights class! Its going to be a long hard summer!! Never mind, if the volcanic ash cloud clears, I will soon be going to Turkey, for a well earned rest!
Will try my best to make a card tomorrow night and post - honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.