Tuesday 21 December 2010

Let festivities commence!

Well ..... today I have bought the last 3 Christmas presents and posted the last of the Christmas cards that had to be posted. I have just a few left to hand deliver. I have just helped Barry get the tree and the decorations down from the loft and I have left him in peace to get on with decorating the tree. (I'm just having a cuppa and a mince pie).
The electricity has been on continuously for a week now, and the workmen have filled in all three of the holes that they have dug in the village, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have a trouble free Christmas and no more power cuts.
All the decorating has been done, new doors fitted and the new carpets fitted downstairs so we can sit back and relax and enjoy them.
I have just got to wrap all the presents over the next two days and get them to father Christmas to deliver on Christmas Eve.
The washing is all done and tomorrow I have the ironing to do, then I can sit and craft for a couple of hours in the afternoon - I have a couple of birthdays next week.

Here's one of the last few cards that I have made, I will post a few more piccies tomorrow - after the ironing!
This one uses the Fine flourish stamp again and i have used night of navy cardstock and ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.