Sunday 29 April 2012

Another Sneak Peek!

Well not much longer to go - the Summer Mini catalogue launches on Tuesday, so only one more day to wait.
Just to whet your appetite here is another sample that I have made.
I have used the colour combo of Black, Gold and Cream, cut the frames using the Framelits die, stamped and embossed the flowers from Mixed Bunch in gold embossing powder, then cut them out this time instead of punching - for a bit more detail.
I have punched out the little leaves with the Bird Builder Punch. The spiral flowers were made with gold card.
Modern label punch used to stamp and emboss sentiment on.

I nearly forgot to post this! We have a problem with the central heating, and in the turmoil, I almost forgot that I had not published this post - so here it is!!




11 comments:

  1. Very creative design, Kate. I love the colours too...very rich and classy.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely striking card. Beautiful.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of this card Kate. It is very classy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Love the colour combo and loving the stamp set. Love Bex xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful card. I love the black and grey tones as I always think monochrome and Greta look so elegant.
    You have such a talent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a stunning card , beautiful and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very elegant card. The colour scheme is very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, very stylish. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card I agree with everyone it is so elegant

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I love this card with the embossing of these flowers, what a fab idea!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.