Sunday 1 April 2012

Black on Black

Well after my attempt at White on White, I wondered what Black on Black would look like.
I realized that I would have to rely on different textures, so did some embossing with the Square Lattice and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folders. Then made the oval frame with the Designer frames embossing folder. One Lace Ribbon border punched and one Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punched. One spiral flower and two fringed flowers to decorate the oval, along with a couple of leaves punched from the Bird Builder punch.
A couple of black stamens for the centre of the fringed flowers and voila!



I have really left this too late to photograph, as this photo looks positively gray - it really does look better in its natural state of black - honest!!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful love all the different embossing. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great kate, you may see soemthing similar from me soon. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kate this looks fabulous! I love the folders you have used they look stunning together.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great kate what ever the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous embossing kate gorgeous card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, you don't see many balck on black cards but it looks fab, love the embossing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. its gorjuss, such a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it the embossing really stans out xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.