Thursday 12 April 2012

Matt's birthday card

Tomorrow it will be my neice's partner, Matt's birthday.
I have said before that I am making the most o papers that will not be available after the end of this month - and Spice Cake is one of them.
I have used my square punch to make 8 squares in DSP and I matted these onto a layer o Early Espresso cardstock onto a 6x6 Very Vanilla square card.
In the Centre I stamped Happy Birthday onto a Scalloped Square in Crumb Cake.
I finished it off with 2 L shaped pieces for the top left and bottom right hand corners.
No bling for this bloke!!

6 comments:

  1. stunning card, Kate I really like this. vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, and you are so right, men are really awkward to make cards for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Kate!!! Love the papers you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the patchwork. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, and just perfect for a man. Love the different papers and the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate making cards for men as i'm not noramlly interested in whatever i am making it with. however this is just perfect. louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.