Thursday 26 April 2012

Something New

Yesterday I used something old - two stampsets that would not be available after next Monday.
Today I will show you something new - a stampset and a Die that will not be available until next Tuesday 1st May.
The die is fabulous, it is a nesting die, so you can use a frame in a frame in a frame etc. - as you can see from this card.
I have stamped the image from a brand new Stamp-set - Bordering on Romance, onto a small frame of Whisper white.
Then this is layered onto a larger frame cut from Bashful Blue, this is turn is layered onto another frame of Whisper White.
There are 6 frames in all in this set of Dies, so you can on for a long time!!
I layered all three on top of a mat of So Saffron card-stock and layered this again onto a base card of Whisper White.
The image was coloured using blender pens and So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz inkpads, with a touch of Pumpkin Pie in the centres.
A tiny gold Embosslit Butterfly was added for he finishing touches!
A simple bow was added to a length of Whisper White 5/5" Satin Ribbon.
(No bling added on this one - I must be sickening for something!!)




10 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.