Tuesday 24 April 2012

Last chance for Spice Cake ...........

Why has it taken me all this time to decide to use the Perfect Postage Stamp-set that this little balloon bearing bunny has come from? The fact that it will no longer be available after next Tuesday (31st April) has prompted me to use it.
As will be the fate of the Blossom Party Die, Spice Cake DSP, and Borderlines!
Also my SU sister Sarah-Jane has made this card and I just had to case it!!
Colour Combo is Pool Party, Soft Suede, More Mustard and Very Vanilla.
Enjoy whilst you can - and if you would like to order any of these items (or anything else for that matter) - let me know by Saturday evening at the latest - that will be my last order date this month


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kate! Loving the colours and the flower around the image is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kate ...beautiful colours and a great LO ..

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is way cute Kate loving the colours too

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the colours and the bunny is so cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Kate, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable,love the fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely gorgeous Kate - must CASE!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Case Kate :-) Thanks for the link back too x
    Going to miss this suite when it goes next week
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.