Thursday 9 February 2012

Happy Birthday Gemma

Today is the birthday of Gemma, who, up to last month, was part of our Julies' Jems Team. So just to let her know that we haven't forgotten her, I made her this card. I used a colour combo of Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla teamed up with the fabulous (and free) Sale-a-bration DSP. I cut out Gemma's name using the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies and the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations, punched with the Oval Punch and layered onto a punched Calypso Coral Decorative Label. Two faux ribbons were punched in Calypso Coral using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, and finishing touches of Basic Pearls.
Have a great day Gemma!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am away this week so hopefully it will be there when I go home tomorrow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.