Saturday 18 February 2012

Saturday morning workshop

Hi everyone - a bit late posting today as it has been my monthly Saturday morning workshop. I have just finished tidying up the conservatory and am having a well deserved cuppa (and a slice of cream cake!).
Today my ladies have made an easel calendar card, a Sale-a-bration handbag - see previous posting here , and this Medallion Birthday/Best wishes card.
The lace ribbon border punch is used for making the medallion and the ribbon across the bottom of the card.
Colour Combo is simply Whisper White and Melon Mambo, sentiment from Sincere Salutations stampset - very versatile this set.
After uploading this photo, I can see that I photographed it before I finished it off with my usual bling - so... imagine.... beautiful rhinestones in the middle of the flowers and each flower in the ribbon lace (cos I am too tired to take another photo!)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love those flowers and great color xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card kate, love the flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love that intricate rosette
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, I am into Melon Mambo too lately, think it might be the thought of summer, in the long distance.... ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, and love the colour, nice and cheery x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card kate love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow such a fab card i love it louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.