Friday 3 February 2012

You are loved again!

This is a stampset that I wasn't sure about, but I find myself using it more and more. (Don't laugh but I have just had to go back on that sentence and put in all the "i"s, as there was a crumb stuck under the key so even though I was typing all the "i"s, there wasn't a single one there!!! (must make a mental note not to eat toast when using laptop!!)
One of my Thursday Craft Class ladies, Jan, liked the monocrome card that I made earlier in the week, but thought it was rather funereal, and wanted to try it out in bright cheerful colours. She used the markers to ink the roses with, in Old Olive and Real Red on Whisper White. This was then stuck onto a panel of Old Olive edged with the Scallop Trim Border Punch, then stuck onto a base card of Whisper White.
Result - beautiful! Well done Jan! Fancy becoming a demonstrator??

4 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.