Sunday 26 February 2012

Happy Birthday Joanne

This card is for my very special friend who has a very special birthday - she is one of those special people whose birthday is 29th February, so this year she celebrates her birthday on the actual day. (Other years she celebrates on the day after the 28th of February)
So her is a very special card that I have made for her.
The colour combo is Pretty in Pink and Basic Black. I have stamped the filigree stamp from creative Elements in Whisper White Craft ink and used Melon Mambo embossing powder, this give it a paler pink colour.
The Scallop Trim Border punch was used to make two separate strips of Pretty in Pink, and the I added a little knotted ribbon to finish off. No need for bling on this little beauty.
I can safely post this card today, as Joanne is neither a blogger nor a crafter, so won't see this before the 29th!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kate, I love the swirl and the borders across the card I am sure she will love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning kate, aw it must be nice to have her birthday on the right day. louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.