Wednesday 8 February 2012

Sympathy Cards

Last week my cousin died, at the age of 57. He has two younger brothers and his mum is still with us, so I wanted to make them each a sympathy card to let them know that we are thinking of them at this very sad time.
I know that none of us enjoy making sympathy cards, but the stamp-set which I turn to when I have to do them is Hopeful Thoughts.
I decided to keep the cards very plain and just ink-dusted the circles using an acetate template that I made, then I stamped the tree and sentiment in the same colour. The colours that I used were Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy and Basic Black ( the Black was ink-dusted on Basic Grey).
I highlighted the centre of the flowers with the White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.