Thursday 10 July 2014

Congratulations

Stampin' Up! are running a July Sales challenge and my newest team member and downline - Cheryl ,
has already achieved this, so I made a congratulations card for her.


One of my firm favourite stamp sets - Gorgeous Grunge is featured here,
along with flowers punched in the newest In-Colours of
Lost Lagoon. Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist,
using the little shamrock shaped punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
The leaves are punched with the Bird Builder punch and Mossy Meadow cardstock.
Sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and cut with the matching Framelits.
Tiny Basic Rhinestones form the flower centres.
Congratulations Cheryl - well done!

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Kate. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background and cute little flowers using the shamrock punch. Fab colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the card - pretty shamrocks too. love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon Kate lovely card hun really pretty hugs Judith thanks also for commenting on my blog hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Kate, great background and gorgeous colours xx Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Kate, fab, cheerful and great colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.