Friday 25 July 2014

Sea Street meets Maritime shaker card

Here's another card make from our monthly Jems' training morning.
It's a while since I made a shaker card so I really enjoyed making this!


The colour combo is Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and White - very nautical!
The Maritime DSP was used for the fishy background of the shaker unit and the pennant behind it.
 The Crab, Lobster and Anchor and the starfish on the red card  were stamped
 with the Sea Street stamp set.
Silver Glimmer paper was punched with the Itty Bitty star punch and 
the stars and gold sequins were used to give the shaker effect.
Thanks Julie for this great design!!



11 comments:

  1. Fabulous colour, detail and design. Such a clever creation Kate.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous shaker card. I love red, white and blue together. A fabulous nautical theme.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the disign and the colours. Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, love the disign and the colours. Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Kate. I love the background, stamps and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate, this is stunning. It's been a very long time since I made a shaker card, but this has reminded me how great they can look and inspired me. Thank you! :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Kate, have not made a shaker card in ages, thanks for the reminder, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks even better in real life!! love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shaker card Kate xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.