Saturday 12 July 2014

My very first attempt at Project Life

Today has been our Team (Julies'Jems) Quarterly Training Event.
We have have had a fabulous day, but I have to admit that the highlight of today has been
the making of my very first Project Life pages.
Here are both sides of the very first ever attempt at this nerve wracking experience!!

Front

Reverse
I have to admit that I am not a scrap booker!  (Some of you already know this!)
Apart from the page that I did for a display at Telford last year
of my Neice/God-daughter's Wedding Day, I have shied away from scrapbooking - despite owning several scrapbook kits that lay pristine in their original packaging.
This morning, the lovely Caroline talked to us about scrapbooking and Project Life.
Now I have already bought the Photo Pocket Pages, the Everyday Adventure Card Collection
 and the Accessory Pack, but was at a loss as to where to start. 
But - with some helpful tips from both Caroline and Julie, I was inspired to come up with the double sided page as shown above - and actually started on a second one!!
I'll post that when I finish it - honest.
The subject of this little project is the arrival of Niece's first son in April this year
and his Christening which takes place tomorrow!
Watch this space for updates!!
Thank you once again Caroline and Julie!




13 comments:

  1. You did a great job with these Kate. I'm not a scrapper either but enjoy a dabble now and then xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts Kate and such a cute little man. These will be a lovely keepsake for the family x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll done Kate, great first attempt
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simply stunning project, love this to the end.xxx
    ♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a fabulous job Kate, gorgeous photos too and a lovely keepsake x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I so have to get some pl just waiting for payday 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute and so very beautiful Kate, you did a great job.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layouts and fabulous first attempt.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project pages Kate. Such lovely pictures.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful project with gorgeous piccies! Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's sweet and scrapbooks are something that you and your family will enjoy over and over again. lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Kate - fabulous first attempt love it fabulous pics hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you enjoyed it Kate, hope i managed to pass on some of my knowledge and love for Scrapbooking and now project Life :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.