Tuesday 5 July 2016

A Get Well for Jean

One of my ladies from the Wednesday Class went into hospital yesterday for an operation, so I 
Have made a card to let her know that I'm thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery.


I've used the Blooms and Wishes stamp set with the following colour ink pads
Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Flirty Famingo, and Peekaboo Peach.
The sentiment is from Hopeful Thoughts.
Basic Rhinestones are the only embellishments it needs,don't you think?

Get well soon Jean!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Kate Hope you Lady is ok after op Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and delicate Kate. A lovely card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I am sure it will cheer your friend up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cheery design, Kate - I'm sure it will do the job of cheering up your friend perfectly.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kate, love the design and will cheer anyone up who is under the weather, especially your friend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love the stamping in such beautiful, soft colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and so sweet to make something special for someone who is feeling poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Kate.....love the soft colours you've used. Hope your friend is feeling a lot better by now xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow how beautiful! Stunning card Kate

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.