Thursday 14 July 2016

Christmas crafting with Chris.

Yesterday it was my turn to go and spend the day with my lovely friend, who also happens to be my Sister-in-law, Chris.  We spend alternate Wednesday's at each other's home and have a lovely time crafting and have a spot of lunch halfway!
Chris had recently made a super card and took it to our monthly Stampin Up training last week,
and we all admired it very much, so I was extremely pleased when she offered to show me how to make it yesterday.  It wasn't as difficult as I had anticipated, but that didn't stop me glueing a bit in the wrong place!  Luckily I was able to quickly remove it before the glue dried and then stuck it on in the right place.  So without further ado ....... Here it is!
The sliding pop up card!!

Front view

Side view

Closed and flat for posting.


                 The colour combo is Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Very Vanilla.
                         The papers are the This Christmas Speciality Designer Series Paper 
Stamp sets used are Baby Bear and Peaceful Pines (which has matching framelits!).
Both the trees are embossed using Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder.
I love this card!!
Thanks for sharing it Chris!!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the bear he looks so real. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kate. It's a great design and I love the colour combos. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie Kate. Love this design!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teddy and those papers are gorgeous. Fabulous Christmas card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design Kate. I'd love to have a friend to craft with occasionally - lucky you! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my comment might have gone MIA!

    I said what a clever card this was, and how cute too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card & fun too! Love it Kate!
    Big HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe, that Teddy is just adorable. Great Christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.