Friday 1 July 2016

Happy Birthday Jan!

Today is one of our friends, Jan's birthday.  
As Jan is a crafter, I really wanted to make  something a little different for her.
 I had seen a card that I liked at Julie's Paper Haven
 when I went to Training in May and thought that Jan would like it too -
 here is my cased version.


I used the Swirly Bird stamp set with the matching Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies
for this card, with a colour combination of  Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach,
 Mint Macaron and Rich Razzleberry.
You may have spotted that I also used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the splodges. For the 
banner outline, sentiment and the tiny flowers, I used the Number of Years stamp set.
Can you spot the really fine Silver metallic thread behind the punched Bitty Butterfly.

If you want to see more of Julie's makes click HERE

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Kate. I love the fresh looking design and colours.
    Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Kate. Beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kate. Beautifully designed and the colours are lovely and bright. Bet your friend will love it! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the beautiful colours and design.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Kate, I do love the design and pretty colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and detail Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Kate. The colours are so pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.