Monday 18 July 2016

And then it was Julie's birthday

Yesterday was the birthday of one of my crafting ladies who comes to Wednesday class.
It's another Julie! Her name is actually Julia, but most people call her Julie.
Anyhow - here's the card that I made for her birthday.


The colour combo is Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride.
The stamp set Grateful Bunch and the flowers are cut with the matching punch.
The sentiment is from Cottage Greetings.
The design is one of my fellow Jems, and I have cased the card from a swap I received, 
probably from an all day training in January.
If it's yours just drop me a line and I'll link back to your blog!!



10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kate, love the colour palette and design. I am sure Julia loved her card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delicate and pretty. Lovely colour palette and beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card your friend is going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Kate. I love the soft colour palette. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Kate and a gorgeously soft colourway xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.