Monday 18 September 2017

All day training swaps

Once a quarter, our Stampin' Up! team of demonstrators Julies' Jems,
get together and spend a full day of training together, when we make various projects,
and generally have a laugh, but we also make and exchange swaps.

Here's the one that I made.



and here they are all together



I really enjoyed making these little eskimo labels double Z-fold cards
which I made based on a design of  Bronwyn Eastley,
(You will see a link to her site on a previous posting)
but this one uses  papers, stamps and dies that are all available
in the latest catalogues.

Merry little Christmas DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper,
Crumb Cake and Old Olive card stock.
Lots of Labels Thinlits dies.
Perfect Pines Thinlits dies.
Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set.
Memento black and Crumb Cake ink pads, (colour Eskimo with an Aqua painter
and Crumb Cake, then use coloured markers for the detail).
Wink of Stella clear,


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate these are stunning cards to swap with your buddies. I hope you had lots of fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant Kate!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... and thank you for swapping onewith me.... love it!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.