Monday 11 September 2017

Snowflake Sentiments Bundle

When I first saw the Snowflake Sentiments Bundle I knew
that I just had to have it!!
As soon as it arrived, I couldn't wait to use it, but I was completely
and utterly brain dead when it came to a design for these beautiful Thinlits.
So - I turned to the catalogue page where I first spied these beauties
and cased the card straight from the catalogue.
(Stampin' Up! encourage us to do this.)



So I can't take any credit for the design of this card, only the making of it
and I utterly utterly love it!!
Don't you?



12 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card that die is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kate. I am a bit short of ideas at the moment so am going to do a similar thing today and find some inspiration elsewhere! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kate.
    Thanks for your visit and a big hug from me xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. This die set was on my short list but I had to narrow it down. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its stunning Kate. A beautiful card!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the design Kate. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, those snowflakes look stunning. I am such a sucker for snowflake dies!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.