Saturday 23 September 2017

Hometown greetings

I don't like to say that I like one swap better than another when I receive them on Training days,
but I couldn't help but fall in love with this little beauty when I received it from Amanda.
You will have seen cards that I have made following inspiration from her on many occasions.
Her cards are truly fabulous.
See more of them, plus a tutorial on how to make this amazing card






Two separate views so that you can appreciate the beauty of this card.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love it. I am going to follow the link to the tutorial. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous dimension on this gorgeous card Kate!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kate... and do I spot a daylight bulb? I loved your swap too. Right up my street., thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.