Thursday 14 September 2017

Night in Bethlehem Eclipse card

I wanted to have a go at making an Eclipse card, but was unsure how to do this,
so I Googled Eclipse Card, and found lots of YouTube sites that explain 
the principle, and the one I used was Randi Collins video



I found it really easy to follow, and you can see the results above - 
I am really really pleased with this card and cant wait to make more!!
If you fancy having a go at these, do follow the link and watch Randi's video,
she really does make it easy to understand!!


12 comments:

  1. Wow Kate this is a stunning card. I am just going to watch the video. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and so festive Kate!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a brilliant card - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kate this is a beautiful elegant Christmas card, love the subtle colours!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kate it's so elegant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic effect, your card is stunning. Thank you so much for the link

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.