Saturday 8 September 2018

Dale's birthday

Today is my baby sister Anne-Marie's partner - Dale's birthday.
Heres the card that I made for him.


It's a faux Washi tape card !
The colours are Blueberry Bushel and White
I stamped a piece of Whisper White with the Buffalo Check stamp
then cut a couple of strips.
I cut some strips off the Blueberry Bushel 6x6 In Colour paper stack
in different designs .
I then shaped the strips top and bottom. taped them together on the back,
then stuck them onto a mat of Whisper White cardstock,
then onto a layer of BB cardstock.
This was then stuck onto a 7" x 5" Wite base card.
The small happy birthday sentiment fron the Happy birthday Gorgeous
stamp set was stamped in BB ink directly onto the card.
I stamped the large sentiment from  Blended seasons
in BB ink on whisper White cardstock, then stuck this onto a layer of BB cardstock.
This was then stuck on top of the coloured strips.
Whilst I have deliberately cut these strips of papers, 
you could make this using pieces from your bit box!!
I am really pleased with this - mens' cards are really hard to do!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the faux washi tape look you’ve created Kate! I’m sure Dale will treasure it.....Shsbneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kate, a great way to use up scraps of paper. Love the blues too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the design on this male card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.