Wednesday 19 September 2018

New baby congratulations card

Last week my nephews wife Heather gave birth to a baby girl
and I just had to make a personalised card to mark the occasion
and something to put in Taylor Rose's memory box!!

Here it is


I wanted to do something a bit different from the usual
pink and white that I normally do for baby girls,
 so I thought the lovely pastel yellows, cream and pinks 
of this DSP made a nice change!
Congratulations Adam and Heather - cant wait to meet Taylor Rose!!

-------------

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning new baby card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The card is as cute as I'm sure the little lady is. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww congratulations to you and your family Kate. Such a cute keepsake card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.