Sunday 23 September 2018

Dashing Deer

Thought that I would share  this Dasher card that Chris and I made
a couple of weeks ago at our house
 - we wanted to do a series of  Dashing Deer Bundle cards,
so there are still plenty more to share!!




Tranquil Tide, Copper and White is the colour combo on this.
The copper loooks gold on this photo, but its because of 
the reflection on the Copper foil card. 
Dasher and the corner flourish are cut in Copper Foil card
using the matching Detailed Deer  Thinlits dies.
Layering circles Thinlits dies used to cut both the scalloped copper 
and white  circles, and thewhite circle is embossed with the
 Swirls and Curls Textured Impressions embossing folder.
The ribbon is the Merry Merlot and Copper 5/8" reversible ribbon.
All of the above are available in the Autumn Winter catalogue.

I think this card will be one of my specials!!
You never know - you might just get one!!

----------

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the colour combo Kate! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning Christmas card I love the design. Thank you for all the kind comments you leave on my blog. It means a lot. Take care. Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.