Tuesday 18 September 2018

Monica's angel, made by Janet

Today, one of my Tuesday class ladies, Janet, brought me a project
that she has made for her Christmas table this year.
She tells me that she originally saw this on Monica Gale's blog,
that's my Stampin' Up! Nannan!!

This is Janet's angel

I have searched Monica's blog and found the original one
which you can see on her blog 

but I have copied the original picture from Monicas blog
and here it is below!!

IMG_0886


Aren't they both just adorable!!

They are of course for table favours on Christmas day,
and you can get a decent size goodie inside this Petal Cone box!!
I won't ever part with this die!!
Thanks Monica for the inspiration and Janet for sharing it with us!!
I am sure more of the ladies will be wanting to make this golden oldie!!


3 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.