Wednesday 26 September 2018

Janet's birthday

Today is the birthday of one of my Tuesday Class Ladies - Janet,
she has been coming to my weekly classes since September 2009!!

Here's the card I have made for her.



Yet another card featuring the Beautiful Petal Promenade DSP.
You dont need to add much at all to this as it is fine all on its own!!
I cut the square of DSP , matted it onto another square of Fesh Fig cardstock,
and stuck these onto a 14.8 cm square card cut from Pink  A4 card stock.
Then I simply stamped the flowers at both sides using the floral splash
from the Wood Words stamp set - inked in Fresh Fig,
then added the Happy Birthday sentiment.

Love these papers!!
Happy Birthday Janet!!
Have a super day!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card it is just to pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Kate - hope you enjoy the theatre and your granddaughter’s debut! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. The stamped flowers accross the background look great as well as a beutiful choice of topper.
    GG

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.